Counter-post from my previous 15 Things That Make Me Happy, I have made a list of the 15 things that annoy me. As I started writing this list, I found myself overflowing with little things that irritate me so it was tough to narrow it down to a top 15. So I chose the ones that I tend to come into contact with more often, so here we go!
- people who chew with their mouths open – it’s disgusting and no one wants to see your food rolling around in that mess.
- when it’s raining AND blowing gale force winds!
- owners who don’t clean up after their pets – 1) it ruins it for the rest of us and our pooches and 2) THAT’S NASTY!!
- toilets you need to pay for – I’m not hunting for 30p just so I can relieve myself. It’s a natural part of life.
- eavesdroppers/people who butt into other peoples’ conversations – you know who you are.
- queue jumpers – especially when I’ve been stood in the cold/wind/rain for 30mins!!!
- people who use their phone in the cinema – if you’re in front of me and I see your phone light up more than once, be prepared for my feet in the back of your head!
- packaging that requires scissors to open – and even then it still manages to cut you.
- when the cashier puts your change ON TOP of your receipt and expect you to be okay with it. Umm no.
- cars blocking pedestrian crossings – unless the light up ahead has just turned red, you have no excuse.
- keyboard gangsters who can’t handle real life situations – be nice or go away.
- body-shaming culture – need I say more?
- mosquitoes – STOP BITING ME AND RUINING MY SUMMER BODY!!
- ignorance – especially when people like running their mouths without the facts!
- when the TV shows the same movies every weekend – and it’s always the rubbish sequels and never the really good ones!
That’s my top 15 things that annoy me. What’s your biggest pet peeve?